Photo credit: Tina Aiu
When it comes to re-creating a healthy food system, many hands make swifter, more thoughtful, and farther reaching work. The Roots Program depends on our hundreds of volunteers each month to help us effect change. Are you interested in joining one of our activities? We've got a new, fillable form on our website to make it easier for you to let us know you're energized and ready to build a just food system with us. Fill it out here.
- Tuesday - Roots Cafe
- Wednesday - Community Wednesday at Ho'oulu 'Aina; garden workday at Mala O Kaluaopalena
- Thursday - Roots Cafe; Mobile Market
- Friday - Mobile Market
- Saturday - garden workday at Mala O Kaluaopalena
- Wednesday - First Wednesday at Ho'oulu 'Aina
- Saturday - Second Saturday at Mala O Kaluaopalena; Third Saturday at Ho'oulu 'Aina
Read all the details on these opportunities on our Volunteer page.